Under the wiper blades, dust periodically accumulates, before starting driving, raise the brushes and remove the dust with a soft cloth, otherwise, when you turn on the wipers the car windows will be covered with micro scratches, which significantly impair visibility, especially at night in the opposite light. With the exotic car hacks webinar you can have the best choices now.
Use of the Car Body
If on the car body you notice signs of corrosion, then, without putting it in a long drawer, treat this place with an anti-corrosion compound. An aerosol can with such composition be in your trunk. Tinting can be postponed until better times, but rust cannot be left “eat through the body to the holes”.
- To facilitate subsequent twisting of the spark plug, lubricate the threads with graphite grease before screwing in the spark plug. A pencil can successfully fulfill its role if you lead a pencil across a thread of thread.
- In order to protect the headlight’s plastic from destruction when stones fall from under the wheels of passing cars, cover the headlights with a film for booking windows.
- The tubes of the aluminum alloy air conditioning system located under the hood must be periodically thoroughly wiped away from the chemicals that sprinkle the roads since corrosion due to salt can “eat” them to holes, which will lead to a failure of the air conditioner.
- Sometimes when repairing a car, a bolt or nut gets into some inaccessible place. To get the fallen part, carry a small magnet and a metered piece of wire with a diameter of a couple of millimeters.
As distilled water for topping up the battery, you can use a “coat” of ice and snow, which is formed on the walls of the refrigerator. The water formed during the melting of the “fur coat” is the purest distillate.
In the summer, there is no need to warm the engine on the spot to operating temperature, just let it run for a minute, and you can go another one, but do not put pressure on the full-throttle until it is fully warmed up. Under light load, the engine warms up faster.
Once a year, check the contents of the first-aid kit and replace medications that are about to expire. Typically, the first-aid kit is located under the rear window of the car, wherein the summer, elevated temperatures and medicines deteriorate faster.
- Use a thermos bag to transport perishable items. They are now produced in a large number and of various sizes. Remember to pack the pre-chilled cold battery in your bag.
- Carry LED car lamps with you in the car. It is five times more economical than incandescent lamps and can illuminate a workplace for a long time at night without discharging the battery to a critical point.
If the engine has overheated and steam has gone out from under the hood, you cannot continue driving. It is strictly forbidden to remove the plug from the cooling radiator, the steam is under pressure and serious burns can be obtained. Open the heater tap, raise the hood and let the engine idle for half a minute, then turn off the engine and wait until it cools down.