Today social media networks are popular everywhere. Due to its high demand in the society, app developers are concentrating more on security features. Especially they are enabling their users with high security enabled privacy settings. Coming into the point, putting your account into private mode is the only objective for individual users. This mode is enabled especially to overcome harassments from the unknown people, stealing of your posts and images from the strangers are the major reasons actually. Let’s say if you want to search cute dogs, you can search like ‘# dogs of Instagram . Learn more,
Let’s discuss in detail about it as follows;
Putting your account in private;
- This account is genuinely famous in the current trend as millions of users are activating their account even today as well.
Importance of hashtag feed;
- Here the content whichever you post will not be visible in hash tag feeds when you put your account under private mode. Moreover the working of this app reflects the browsing way of the people. It is happened only through hashtag. For example, if you want to search something on this app, you can search using hashtag like ‘# the thing you want to search for. Your content will appear to the public in the form of either through comment in hashtag feed. So, the appearance of required content will not be visible either through hashtag feed when your account is set in private mode. In fact many people browse their site with the help of hashtag only.
- One thing you have remember over here that before setting up your account into private then make sure of facing harassments even more. Here you have to block the people who target you by sending direct messages privately. In fact they even make you bad among the public by sending harassing messages on groups of this app wherever you are existed. So, being careful and staying awakened every time is the only remedy to get rid of those people.
- But this app will not hide your profile from public accounts. For example, if you like an image or if you comment upon a certain post for the public posted profile, then you cannot get hided from the public account even though you put your account into private mode.
- Unless and until you post your content which look attractive and interesting, then only genuine followers will be active with your account. You cannot able to get the followers easily with the simple postings which do not suits the mindset of followers. But you can gain followers when you run any kind of contest with attractive prizes as a source. But this is not long lasting feature, if the followers are not interested on your contest or after completion of contests they may get out of followers list very easily. So gaining genuine and dedicated followers is really a typical task.
Conclusion: Hence your social media account must be private at any cost. It is essentially proposed for the users those who want to keep their identity safe and secure. It is reliable only for the users those who want their data to become invisible beyond their friends is the essential motive over here.